onsdag 15 januari 2014

Engelska Discussion leader

Discussion leader: 
Baby Ears 45 - 47

Hello!

Five questions 

Red, Feelings: How did Val react when her Grandma found the first seachell and how did she feel? 

Black, Negative: If Grandma didn’t want to come to the beach with Val, how would Val feel do you think? And why? 

Yellow, Positive: What was Grandmas fear and did she came over it? 

White, Fact: Where will Grandma end up if she moves back to New York by her self? (följdfråga --> Does it has to be a bad place, at the nursing home?) Why/Why not?

Green, Creative: Would you go to the beach with Val or with your grandchild if you where a Grandma/Granpa?  


Creative Connector 

When I was a little child I also had a collection. It was buttons of all kinds, rounds, squares and even some triangular. I stoped collecting them after a while because they where just layind around everywhere and it made my mom crazy.  Vals Grandmother had a fear, I think that everybody has a fear. My fear is scary movies, I never watch them alone. I know that this kind of movies are made to be scary but I can’t stand them. The only time I can watch them is with a group of girlfriends. Every summer my family and I flies to Greece. It’s my home land and we have a house near the beach. I love to bathe and swim in the sea. I have swum in fourteen years. I quit last year because I didn’t want to be an elit swimmer. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar