tisdag 18 februari 2014

Engelska

The lion, the witch and the wardrobe.  Page 40 - 44
Hi and welcome! ^_^
Five questions based on the hats
  1. Red, Feelings:  How did Lucy feel when she met the goat-man, do you think? 
  2. Blue, environment: What did it look like in Narnia? (The world inside the wardrobe)
  3. Black, Negative: How would you feel if you had to move from your house because of the war?
  4. White, Fact:  Whats the name of the siblings? 
  5. Green, Creative:  Would you go into the wardrobe even if you were scared?  

Creative Connector


When I was ten years old, I, my sisters and my brother were supposed go to a playground the next day. When we woke up we watched the rain pour down, as if it had a war with itself, through our window. We were so sad and thought that the whole day was ruined. Then my big sister came up with the idea that we could play hide and seek inside the house. It was a brilliant idea. I ran up the stairs the fastest I could as she was counting, 4,5,6. Into the wardrobe I went, covered myself with clothes and closed my eyes hoping that she wouldn’t find me. I heard her saying my siblings name, she found them. She couldn’t find me though. I got tired and started to feel something burning against my back. But, at least im winning and going to make a record for how long I was hiding. I don’t remember for how long I was in there but it felt like hours. I went really warm and I think I fell asleep for a while. Then my sister gave up and said ”Come out wherever you are”. I got out from the closet and all my siblings started to laugh. I didn’t understand. Then I realized that I had peed myself, thats waa the reason why I got so warm in like 30 seconds. It was so embarrassing. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar