onsdag 21 augusti 2013

Déspinas

Dear diary yesterday I moved in to the new house. I don't like it at all but it maybe can be OK if we fix it a little. I really miss my old friends. The only people I know here are my family and it sucks. Today was my first day of school. I met a beautiful girl named Vicki. My first impression wasn't good at all. I said my name was Robbie William Miles. Who does that? And after that i forgotten the name of manny things. I looked like an idiot. But she's really nice, I hope she wants to talk to me again. When I went surfing I met a guy named Egg. He's friendly and nice... but he talks a lot. He helped me up after I got the surfboard on my balls. Paaain, I'm not going to have kids now. Just kidding. My brother Philip did pee in he's beed to night. He didn't drink water after five or fall asleep, well he did fall asleep, but he did it anyways. He will learn soon.

See you soon, bye!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar